18.6.09

Playable High Elves

Crygil
Blue Poster
Source
# 21 - Blizzard the people want a answer! - June 17, 2009, 9:30 pm

Q u o t e:
Why aren't High elves playable, I mean serious? I'm not going to listen to any elf hate crap this forums can produce, I know this question has been asked over and over but as far as I know there is no blue official answer on it so here I ask very nicely what is the deal?





/prayers for a blue.



and again for people who can't read








Blood Elves and High Elves are very similar. This could potentially cause issues of racial allegiance and misidentification along faction lines. Maybe, someday, we'll utilize the few remaining High Elves as a player race, but it's not something we have any plans for in our current time frame.



I wouldn't count on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment