5.6.09

Recent Blue Update (1/2)

I'm going to make two related posts on some of the recent blue comments. The first concerns new hints about the Isle of Conquest, the second concerns the 3.2 timeframe. All of the information for this post comes from this thread, featuring several posts from Zarhym.

Zarhym
Blue Poster
Source
# 22 - Can we have more info on Isle of Conquest? - June 5, 2009, 1:51 pm

Q u o t e:


Does it take place on some sort of Island?



Will there be Conquesting involved somehow?


If "conquest" means the ability to catapult or parachute players behind enemy lines, then yes.



Somebody save me from your proud words. I’ll fight the worry in your head.

Feels like someone else inside’s looking out for us.


Zarhym
Blue Poster
Source
# 46 - Can we have more info on Isle of Conquest? - June 5, 2009, 2:04 pm

Q u o t e:




give us an idea where on azeroth it is located.


Well... it's an isle. ;)



Somebody save me from your proud words. I’ll fight the worry in your head.

Feels like someone else inside’s looking out for us.


So, um, the Isle of Conquest is an island. Zarhym's repetitive comment might be taken as a hint that the Isle of Conquest might actually be somewhere that's already familiar to places... or it might not. And it also features catapults and possibly other vehicle mechanics. I don't think I've put up the quote here, but I believe it was confirmed a while back that Isle of Conquest would also be reminiscent of Alterac Valley. We'll have more information as it streams trickles out.

No comments:

Post a Comment